Sunday, May 10, 2009

You owe me more than this.

Have you ever known something about someone and had to endure them lying to your face every time you saw them? Obviously, they have no knowledge of your enlightenment. So you stand there with this nauseating distaste growing more and more voluminous as their chicanery festers on. And you can't say anything, because you want them to tell you. You want them to be honest and true. Sometimes people can surprise you with their cowardice. And sometimes these people are people that have major significance in our lives. I never thought that I could come to such revelation, but sadly, I have. I do not crave attention and I think life has been bountiful to me. So I will not carry on a 'woe is me' dissertation. But I am hurt by this affliction. Apologies for the journey on the gloom train. I hope to keep these type of published thoughts to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment