Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chase likes white girls and long visits to the can.

I never really pondered over the display of a couple composed of an Asian girl and a Caucasian guy when I happened upon one. Not until I talked to my friend, Chase. You see...Chase hates Asian girls. He becomes queasy with just the mere glance of one. He also frequents the toilet to excavate numero dos more than any other individual that I personally know. But that is a story that I will save for another rainy day. This brief rhetoric will be solely devoted to highlighting Chase's observations about Asian girls and Caucasian dudes. Chase can't stand the sight of it. Yet Chase, as described above, isn't quite into Asian girls. So why should it really matter? Good question. It's because he hates white guys. Recently, Chase flew down to San Diego for a business trip. He reported that he procured an unusual amount of attention from Caucasian girls. And he was pleased. He would like to move to San Diego now.

Fine Print: Chase doesn't hate Asian girls and Caucasian guys. But he does revel in rolling on the ground collecting change, like a hobo. And he really is an industrial poop factory.

3 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed that Vince doesn't like Asian girls. Because when I found out that he takes a lot of dumps, I was like, "Hook me up, ET!" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he makes exceptions to the rule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you I can out poop this guy.

    ReplyDelete